I purchased a $100 Petco gift card and when I went to use it scanned as being Invalid.I also had issues with two AMC electronic cards with $0 Balance when I went to use them.
When Card Cash was contacted, they told me it was after their 45 day policy and buying discounted cards was part of the risk their customers take.
Suggest people put complaints with Better Business Bureau and that will make them change their business practice or go out of business.
If you want to take the risk, make sure to buy with credit card so you can dispute the charge way after the 45 day policy.Also never give these cards as gifts as you and the other person run the risk of being embarassed.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Privacy and Data Security|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being scammed
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I'm a Poshmark member.I was told on the site that I had one a gift.I went to the website to claim my gift, it would allow me so right a..."
- "After reviewing the beautiful selection of trees on the Balsam Hill website we decide to splurge and order the 7.5 ft., narrow Norway Spruce pre-lit tree. Sadly we are replacing..."
- "I'm in the process of sueing Quibids for selling fake generic Products I have multiple items from Logitech Kingston and beats by Dre and more not only are they fake..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "I was emailing and talking on comments with this girl @Tifflatowski92 and she convinced me to trade her my louis vuitton favorite pm for her louis vuitton favorite mm and..."
- "WORST COMPANY EVER!!!!!!! We have had to call them 5 times on the same prpblem. All they do is Band-Aid fix the problem, charge you your monthly fee+the service call..."
- "I booked a hotel using Priceline express deals... As I know now Dumb Idea but I had done it 2 other times and they really did what they said they..."
- "i bought a dinning table AMERICAN ATTITUDE 5-PIECE DINING GROUP from star without the extended warranty , after two weeks of using , we found a bubble in top of the..."