I purchased a $100 Petco gift card and when I went to use it scanned as being Invalid.I also had issues with two AMC electronic cards with $0 Balance when I went to use them.
When Card Cash was contacted, they told me it was after their 45 day policy and buying discounted cards was part of the risk their customers take.
Suggest people put complaints with Better Business Bureau and that will make them change their business practice or go out of business.
If you want to take the risk, make sure to buy with credit card so you can dispute the charge way after the 45 day policy.Also never give these cards as gifts as you and the other person run the risk of being embarassed.
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being scammed
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have been selling on Ebay for about a year and though I don't have a huge business I had at least 60 sales and had all positive feedbacks except..."
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..."
- "I had been paying $200-300 per hour just for them to read my emails and for the past 2-months they had not done anything for me, not even file anything..."
- "Ordered the tea rose set plus extra dessert dishes. One cup and the large serving dish arrived broken, due to poor packaging. The dessert bowls didnt even have the same color! Sent an..."
- "I agree 100% HGTV is for the rich does not represent the average or the poor of the USA. I'm 90 years old have written called begged HGTV to help..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."