I purchased a $50 Panera Gift Card for $38. When I tried to use the card two months later, it was rejected. I spoke with Panera customer service who told me they were unable to collect the funds for the original purchase, so they cancelled the card.

When I notifed CardCash and explained the situation, they told me that since I did not file a claim within 45 days, there was nothing they could do.

I will never shop at CardCash again. It is NOT worth the risk!

ps. This happened to me once at Raise and they promptly refunded my money, even though my claim was outside their warranty, They are a much more reputable company.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of panera bread gift card from Cardcash. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cardcash to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cardcash for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cardcash?

Comments

You knew the terms before your purchase. Don't give bad reviews due to your inadequacies.

Kabar
Orlando, Florida, United States #1279755

They are low life crookswho lie and cheat. Apparently per Joan at the company all the employees are ordered to put in 5 star reviews of the company several times a month to boast the ratings. Disgusting!