2.2

I purchased a $100 Ruby Tuesday gift card for $82.20.I used it once for $22, but when I went to use it a 2nd time it was denied.

I contacted RT and they said the card was reported lost or stolen. I am out $60 and Cardcash will do nothing hiding behind their 45 day guarantee. I could only talk to the underlings who man the phones and could not talk to anyone higher up.

I did get an email with the standard, "I'm sorry, read the 45 day guarantee." They will not do anything to help the customer.Now that I am writing reviews, I have seen many instances where CarcCash has ripped off the customer.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy of ruby tuesday gift card from Cardcash. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $60 and wants Cardcash to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was losing money and losing 60 dollars and they could care less. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cardcash for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Kabar

The worst is that lowlife Rose Neumann who lies like anything.